You deserve proven solutions for your breathing problems and sleeping disorders
Trust experienced, one-to-one personal care
When you and your loved ones need help for a respiratory problem or sleep difficulties, you need specialized care. You need a doctor who is highly qualified and experienced.
Kwaku Osafo-Mensah, MD, is board-certified in internal medicine, pulmonary medicine, critical care and sleep medicine. Which makes him perfectly qualified to help you with your problem.
He has the training, skills and tools to deliver leading-edge solutions for your sleeping disorders and breathing problems. Since 1998, he has helped over 10,000 people from all walks of life with compassionate care tailored to their specific needs.
We invite you to explore this website and discover how Dr. Osafo-Mensah can help you, too.
Dr. Osafo-Mensah provides pulmonary critical care and sleep medicine for residents of Tarrant County and Johnson County, including Fort Worth, TX, Arlington, TX, Cleburne, TX, Weatherford, TX and Burleson, TX. He offers diagnosis and treatment for pulmonary conditions and breathing problems such as:
• Asthma (wheezing and shortness of breath) • Bronchitis • COPD • Emphysema
• Lung disease, including lung cancer • Sarcoidosis • Pulmonary fibrosis • Pulmonary hypertension
• Pulmonary nodule • Pulmonary function testing (PFT) performed onsite
Dr. Osafo-Mensah also diagnoses and treats sleep disorders, including:
• Obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) • Restless legs syndrome (RLS) • Narcolepsy
• Insomnia • Sleepwalking • Snoring (CPAP equipment available)
For trusted and personalized pulmonary critical care and sleep medicine, visit Kwaku Osafo-Mensah, MD, at his practice in Fort Worth, TX. Call 817.348.9015 or fill out our online Request an Appointment form to schedule your consultation with pulmonology specialist Dr. Osafo-Mensah.